Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Challenge #2 with The Stamping Boutique....Valentines.

Hello bloggers! I am excited to announce this weeks challenge over at
                                                   THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE BLOG is VALENTINES!
I love Valentines cards.... Here is the card I have made for the challenge...

I have used a digital image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE STORE called: Audrey with Hearts in her Apron.
Isn't she just adorable?!! We hope that you will get the chance to enter your Valentines card/creation in our challenge over on the THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE BLOG--you have until January 29th!
I love to read your comments-they always make my day!
Rhonda

7 comments:

Liz said...

Love this !!! By the way I have candy ........ pop over and leave your name in the linky !!

Diane said...

Very cute and adorable. One of the sweetest Valentine's I have seen.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Audrey looks darling in the Valentine hearts and pretty papers here! LOVE it Rhonda! HUGS :)

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the design paper and monochromatic colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I love your gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

nwilliams6 said...

How sweet! Very sweet images and papers - just a darling card! Hugz!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is so adorable.