Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog Challenge candy Reminder....FBD/winners from my blog candy

Hi all! I just wanted to pop in today and remind you of the February BLOG CHALLENGE CANDY --you can find it over at the FRESH BREWED CHALLENGE BLOG....HERE.
Now called "Choose Your Challenge".... you can pick either the sketch challenge or you can go with the photo inspiration challenge....or if you are feeling super creative and that mojo is on SUPER MODE...you can make it both!!

I thought I would also share a photo of the fabulous prize for February!


The simple rules can be found HERE....most importantly please notice that you must use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image to be eligible to win the prize....


I also wanted to let you all know who the winners from my blog candy were:
#1--NIKKI C
#2--Rhonda Miller
#3--Nikki C--for her second entry
Ladies if you email me your addresses, I will get your prizes out to you...Send them to: rhondazmikly@sbcgloabl.net

Thanks for stopping, and Bye for now....
Rhonda

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you so much. Congrats to the other winners.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CONGATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Nikki said...

Thank you so much I was so excited I sent an email and forgot to leave a comment & congrats to Rhonda too hugs Nikki

Nikki said...

Thank you so much I was so excited I sent an email and forgot to leave a comment & congrats to Rhonda too hugs Nikki

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, so cute, I love the pink owl.