Saturday, September 6, 2014

Back To School with THE CUTTING CAFE...

Hi all!! Well, my daughter went back to school on Wednesday...I am so sad!! But, she is happy to see all of her friends again, and excited to be in the middle school now! She has joined the Cross Country Team, and I am so very proud of her....she had her first race today-and I thought she did a fantastic job! 
This week at THE CUTTING CAFE we are doing Back To School inspiration....and here is mine:


and I have made mini cards for the inside
for the teacher to send a quick note, or to give a "great Job" note to a child!


For this cute little set, I have used a file from THE CUTTING CAFE called:
I hope you get the chance to check out all the Back To School Inspiration on 
THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG tomorrow(9-7-14)!!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey lady this is so cute...love that outside cover to.....sweettttt

Diane said...

Rhonda what a wonderful and clever idea. Love it.

Hugs Diane

Tina Goodwin said...

Cute project! Having the kids go back to school is bitter sweet for me. I seem to get more done, but I miss them like crazy.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the little sequin in each apple. Great idea~