Monday, November 3, 2014

Fresh Brewed Fall Digi Release....

Hi everyone!! Well, we hope you enjoyed spending last week with us for our 5 days of Christmas..(stop over to the  FRESH BREWED DESIGNS STORE to check all the new image out)..I know I for one, was super excited about all the new Christmas images!! But guess what? We now have EVEN MORE images to share with you--these ones are fall themed....so lets get right to it!
(I don't know about what kind of weather you all are having, but we had SNOW the other day!) 
So HURRY!!

I just love this little image on the card I have made: I have used the adorable little CANDY CORN GIRL....isn't she just the cutest little thing?!! I just love her dress and stockings!


I hope you get the chance to stop on over to the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG to check out the rest of the awesome images in this release today!

3 comments:

EriEs said...

she is so cute - very nice colors, so warm

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is just SO SWEET! I love the candy corns and sentiments down the side. The little rhinestones add the perfect bit of sparkle.
This makes me smile.

HUGS,
Heather

susan said...

This is adorable. LOVE the little girl image. Nice papers and cute embellishments. Great little candy corns, too!