Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Kisses.....

This week over at THE CUTTING CAFE we had a "free" week, so we could do any project we wanted....with Valentines coming up as the next "holiday", I wanted to get started on a few Valentines projects. I have used THE CUTTING CAFE'S file: Hershey Kiss Treat Box.





I hope you will get time to stop over to THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG and check out the DT picks of project this week!! (they will be posted tomorrow 1-7-15)
Also, I wanted to congratulate the owner of THE CUTTING CAFE-REGINA for yet another magazine publishing her AWESOMELY FABULOUS craft room!! Regina's craft room is on the January 2015 cover of the magazine "Getting Organized"!! Check it out!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

awe your so sweet for posting the magazine...now to your project this is one of the cutest hershey kiss treat boxes...love how you added the trimming...so original and cute

Keri’s Kreativity said...

I LOVE your Hershey kiss treat box. It is super cute, especially the trimmings! :-)

Tina Goodwin said...

Super cute! I love the added little tags and ribbons!