Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A quick challenge card

Hi all! I have been wanting to get a card made for the My Creative Time Designer Challenge...so finally, almost to the deadline, but I have made it!! This is the pic of the inspiration, and you could use the photo or the colors...so I used both!

Here is the card I have made:



I used the "Stitched Capture frame with Arrow Die", and also the" Just Simply Live" stamp set, both from My Creative Time.
 I cut my flamingo out on my cricut, and embellished my card with a few Skittles from Double Click Connection.

PS... the "Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Die" is the "Favorite Die of the Month" so if it is on your wish list-you can get this month at a discounted price!

Have a great Day!

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This screams summer fun I just love the flamingo!