Sunday, June 12, 2016

New items coming soon!

Hello all! Hope your weekend is going great! Mine is, but of course it is flying by too quickly!
I wanted to stop in today and tell you all about some new items coming soon to 
For my card today, I have used a new background stamp which will be coming soon! This stamp is called BIRTHDAY PARTY BACKGROUND, and will be found at THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP, and found under the Clear Stamps...



also Regina is going to be offering :
 Customized Clear Stamps...
like (but not limited to this type specifically) the one I have put on the back of my card.


How fun is that to personalize your cards/projects even further!!!
Or do you have a specific saying you want in a stamp? So many options!!
 I LOVE IT-Regina, THANK YOU for making crafting so fun!!

P.S. I wanted to mention that there is a DT call for THE CUTTING CAFE, for anyone who would like to join this wonderful team, go HERE for more information! 
But, hurry, it ends June 17th!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fabulous card!! I love the background stamp and the balloons!! Your personalized stamp is awesome, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina Easter said...

Rhonda, this is the sweetest..i love your SIMPLE card YOU called it when sharing with me through email......I appreciate all that you do girlie...the team WOULDN'T be the same WITHOUT YOU....so thank you....hugs

Georgiana said...

Balloons are always perfect for a birthday.