Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Cutting Cafe Shop....

Oh my goodness, I received my order from THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP....I am loving what I picked out...(I must have good taste!)
Yummy Paper kit, 6x6 Paper pad to match (Happy Summer by Lori Whitlock), Twine, Gorgeous Glitter, White Sakura Jelly Roll pen, Lily White Sugar coated Glitter paper, and a Custom Clear Stamp! Ohhllaalaa!! And of course Regina always makes it feel like it is Christmas when your package arrives, and it is all wrapped up so elegantly!!


Here is a card I have made using some of the papers, and the latest Clear Stamp Set from 
The stamp set is called:Birthday Party Fun.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Who I like that order...lol
But not as much as I LOVE that card...we have been working together for FOREVER....love your style then just like I do know...hugs

Scrapper69 said...

Looks like some awesome goodies to play with! And your card looks wonderful! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations