Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ribbon Tic TacHolder Box

Good evening!
This week for THE CUTTING CAFE we are doing Cancer awareness projects....I picked the: RIBBON TIC TAC HOLDER BOX.

I just love this glitter paper that I purchased from THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP, where you can find all kinds of crafty goodies....papers, ribbon, clear stamps, embellishments, white gel pens.....you really want to check it out, if you have never been to the online store!!


I couldn't find the white and pink Tic Tacs at the store I went to - so I will have to check somewhere else so I can put them in the box....but I am really excited that I thought to use that glitter paper...it really shines,  and it cut out on my Cricut fantastic!! I used the custom dial and turned it to glitter card stock...easy peasy!!
I hope you will stop by THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG tomorrow and see what the rest of the DT have in store to share with you!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hi rhonda, i love your tic tac box...the glitter is perfect for the box...

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Project Rhonda! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations