Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Cutting Cafe

Helloooooo!
 I feel like it has been forever since I posted to my blog!
This week over at THE CUTTING CAFE we were able to pick whichever file we wanted to work with....I chose to use
There are so many options on this file!!


The Chickie with umbrella and Ladybug are both from the file.
I cut out the puddle and grass on my cricut.
The frame is a stamp and die set from My creative Times "Curly Frame".
The sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set called "Spring Fling".

HOpe you will check out what all the DT made up for you on THE CUTTING CAFE's BLOG on April 7th.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The chick is so cute!! I love the curly frame!! So beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Very sweet with that chick.

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WHAT a very sweet card this is rhonda....that ducky is tooooooooooooooo cute

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the design! Super cute card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations