Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog award!!













1. Where is your cell phone? upstairs
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? Alive and well
4. Your father? alive and well
5. Your favorite food? popcorn
6. Your dream last night? do not remember
7. Your favorite drink? milk
8. Your dream/goal? for my family to be healthy and happy
9. What room are you in? craftroom
10. Your hobby? cardmaking
11. Your fear? going far away without my family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? out of debt
13. Where were you last night? at a daisy meeting
14. Something that you aren't? rich
15. Muffins? don't really card that much for muffins
16. Wish list item? more copics
17. Where did you grow up? country
18. Last thing you did? wrote copics
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? on disney channel
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? simple
24. Your mood? ???? not sure
25. Missing Someone? my girls in college
26. vehicle? van
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Jo-annes, Michaels
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? ??? not sure
31. Last time you cried? seems like forever ago!
32. Your best friend? my kids
33. One place that I go to over and over? stamp catalogs
34. Facebook? yep
35. Favorite place to eat? LaSenorita


thank you to Maria and Sandra for passing this wonderful blog award to me! I would like to pass it on to the gals who always seem to take time to check out what is on my blog--and you know who you are! Please take the award and share it on your blog!

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

what fun!
...but gosh, you don't know the last time you laughed???
here's a joke...

Two muffins were in an oven...the first one said, wow, it's hot in here. The other one said, wow, a talking muffin!
lol
Have a great evening Rhonda!
Blessings, Maria

Holly Young said...

well I'm laughing at Maria's joke! LOL!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I enjoyed reading this. Had I done mine this way it would have made since! lol!!! I used one word ?? :/ and mine did not have Q 35 .. I don't think, lol!! And I need to change mine! My wish list would be copics too!!!

Maria, that is toooooo funny! or I am TOOO tired! lol! love it!