Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twirling dancer


Hi! I have another card to show you today. This image is a new one from The stamping boutique. I think she is gorgeous and any little girl (or older girl) would love to receive a card with her! I have used a stamp for the background that Tracey had sent me-papers are from basic grey-I believe they are both Lemonade.
Hope you all enjoyed your Veterans Day! I will be participating in a blog hop this Saturday that is actually for cards for the men and ladies who are in the service --so make sure to check in Saturday!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wonderfully cute Rhonda!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so sweet and beautiful. Gorgeous papers and a darling image. She reminds me of my little girl :) Have a great night.

Cheryl said...

Lovely image, and I love the papers and little details you added too Rhonda, very nicely done girl!

Stef H said...

spectacular!

hugs,

freida said...

LOVE THIS! Such a precious image and I LOVE how you used it! FABULOUS coloring! GORGEOUS DPs and layout! All your added touches really make this a winner! :)

Hugs~