Friday, November 20, 2009

My brothers snowman family!


My brother recently had to put in the hospital because he was on a horse that bucked him off, and then fell over backwards onto my brother. It broke his pelvis in three spots, and he was in some really bad shape for a few days! He is up and about now, but I thought it would be something in years from now, they will definitely remember! With that thought in mind, I had Heather make a personalized snowman family for him and his family. I am going to make up several of them, and give them to them to send out for Christmas cards. Here are my first three...
If you are interested in your own personalized snowman family, contact Heather from Fresh Brewed-where there are lots of other really cute snowman!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh Rhonda, this is just precious and sure a card that will be treasured by your brother for years.
I'm glad he's going to be okay! Ouch! Send me his address and I'll send him a card!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE the way you decorated and colored them. It was an honor to create this snow family for you... I enjoyed every second of it:). I love how you brought it to life! . The colors and embellies are such fun touch. I know he will love them and all the work you put into them. :o) HAve a wonderful weekend.