Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whoohoooo!!!


I am home today as the Post office is closed for Veterans Day! I have made one card so far, this was a card my Mom asked me to make-a card for a friend who just had a grand baby born! I have used an image from Squigglefly and added in the sentiment "grand" - that is the beauty of digis! you can add, or subtract things! (Although I am waiting for Holly to show us a tutorial on how to subtract items!!) Hint hint Holly!! : ) heehee! I have also cut out a couple animals from my Debbie Mumm premium prints paper pack and stuck them above the image. I am so nervous about this one-I am not used to actually making a card for someone to give! And of course if my Mom doesn't care for it-she wouldn't tell me, afraid it would hurt me feelings. So please be brutally honest with me on this one!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

okay Rhonda are you ready for some brutal honesty here? It's just adorable and your mom and more importantly the new grandmom is going to love it. I really like how you've got the one giraffe tail peeking over the image. Very cute layout! I'll try to get a video tutorial of subtracting things from images (I call it erasing!) for you really soon!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. This is gorgreous. I love the design and the image of the pram is so nice. I love it.
Love Sandra xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Rhonda,

This is so beautiful. The animal images peeping over are great.

Hugs Ali x

Stef H said...

what a super card. i love the animals behind the main focus. toooooooo cute!

hugs,

Cheryl said...

What an adorable image! Love those animals too....she's going to love this! : )