Friday, November 20, 2009

Huge SQUIGGLEFLY release! Sneekie Peekie!


Yeah!
The day we have been waiting for is finally here (almost)!
Squigglefly is releasing a huge # of images Saturday! I have a sneek peek for now.
I have used this adorable new image, and instead of the huge snowball that really is what these gorgeous snowman are standing on, I have made it EARTH!
Through my blog I have met some of the most wonderful people from all over the world! I wanted this card to signify all of these wonderful gals! I believe this image is by Cheryl Alger and it is called "balancing act". Make sure to check out all of the new images--you won't be sorry!

6 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Amazing job of cutting out the images.

freida said...

WOW!!! This is SOOO AWESOME! How creative you are! :) Such a clever idea changing the snowball to the earth! SOOO COOL! And you are SOOO right...Christmas shared all over the world is magical!

Hugs~

Holly Young said...

How wonderful! You know until you said snowball I had thought it was a big Christmas ornament they were standing on! I so love your coloring on this Rhonda, and the sentiment is really so very sweet.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. WOW, you have been busy. This is fantastic, really lovely. Hope you are ok. Will email you later today.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H said...

oh rhonda! this is awesome.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! You've done such an excellent job with your "earth"!! I had thought about doing that to mine for Kim's challenge, but thought it would turn out horrible!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS