Friday, June 25, 2010

Blog HOP!! TSB

Hi everyone!!! There is a blog hop going on!!! The Stamping Boutique is hopping through a theme of sewing images! Three to be exact. So, if you have stopped here from the lovely Mellisa's blog - you are in the right place. If you just happened here--you can go back and start at Kym's blog!
I am sad to say today that this will be my last hop with The stamping Boutique for now, as I have stepped down from the DT.
I will miss them all terribly, but life has gotten too busy-and I also want to have time to play with my cricut a bit more-so I think it is the only fair thing to do! Tracey is AWESOME, and I totally love her images---so make sure to go give her some love, she also has an AWESOME blog
candy up for grabs, so make sure to get linked up for that!!!

So, when you are done here- you will want to head over to the talented Jana's blog!! Oh, and before I leave I wanted to let you know that there is a Digi Day Sat. June 26th 7-9 pn CST for The Stamping Boutique too!!! LOTS OF FUN!!!

22 comments:

Tink said...

WOW! This is FANTASTIC!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful card! Can't stop looking at that gorgeous flower. Your talent will be missed.

April said...

I jsut LOVE that flower in the corner...great card!

Lorie said...

I'm gonna miss you, Rhonda, but look forward to lots of your Cricut creations! Your card is very pretty. Colorful, and beautifully embellished.

Hugs,
Lorie

Scrappin Ashley said...

I wish I could have designed longer with you! Beautiful card!!

Melina said...

love the shaped piece your image is on! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your card Rhonda!! I will miss you sooooooooo much!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Christy Dillman said...

Beautiful Rhonda, thanks for all you have done for TSB! You will truly be missed!

Hugs,
Christy

Donna Espiritu said...

Love your colors! Fab card!

Whimsey said...

Great card; love the flower and the colors. Of course that mushroom is pretty darn cute too!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Rhonda, I love your card! I also enjoyed looking around your blog today, we'll miss you at TSB.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. That paper is great. I'll miss you and hope you'll still visit now and then. Hugs.

Jana M. said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love it, Rhonda.

Holly Young said...

Such a pretty card, and I love the little angel charm you have hanging from the flower!

jennruggeri75 said...

Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is great. Your colors are fantastic!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is fabulous love that image and your colours/design gorgeous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

This is so wonderful! Love the colours you chose and the flower is great! We'll miss you at TSB wish I got to known you better!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is beautiful Rhonda!!!
love the flower and your coloring!
hugs & blessings!

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Rhonda! The designer paper is beautiful! Love the flowers! Outstanding job!

~Hugs~Kym

Stephenie said...

Cute use of the digi stamp!

Fink said...

I love how you went with solid wings! This is just cute!