Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FBD Challenge of the week...

Hi all!!!
Todays challenge over at FBD challenge is a recipe: 2 patterned papers-1 ribbon-2 flowers-and one extra item. I had so much fun with this one! How totally gorgeous is this image?! I love it! I even gave her a couple pink diamonds on her neck and added pink diamonds to her cutesy shoes as well. I think a couple of the dp's are from SU (as well as the sentiment) and one is from Kiwi. Head on over to Heathers store and pick this beauty up for yourself!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. What a brilliant card. I love all the pink and that image is so glamourous, what a stunner. You have done a fabulous job. Love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Stef H said...

now THIS is my kinda card! i LOVE it!!!!! absolutely fabulous!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, so I am LOVING this card!!! Beautiful! I love the colors and the pink ink distressing .. YOU CUT OUT THE IMAGE EVEN HER LEGS PERFECTLY!!! I am just in awe Miss Rhonda. This is one of my favorite cards you have ever made (well, It is too hard to pick favorites... so I will say it is near the top for sure!!!) LOVE Love LOVE IT!

Holly Young said...

oh this is just too cute! I love how you ran the ribbon under the frame - very cool look!

coldwaters2 said...

Such a fun card those colours are so beautiful they certainly cheer me up and that image is WOW I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x