Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Cuttin' Cafe Card

Hi! I have made this card with an image I purchased from The Cuttin' Cafe. I was having trouble downloading it as it was in a zip file (for some reason I can't open anything sent to me in a zip file) and I tell ya what --Regina was so prompt and re-sent it out to me straight away!!! Thanks Regina--that is customer service at its best!
Anyways, I wanted to show you the card I made with the image: ready?? I really am happy with how it turned out!! I even made it so the strawberry can be opened too-I put a little velcro on it so it stays shut unless you want it open. I used dp papers from SU and Jilibean soup. And that yummy brad is from boutique brads-doodlebug desing inc. I also used a few SU punches.
Well, gotta go shopping now--so hope you all have a super day!

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

totally yummy Rhonda!!!
beautiful card!!!
enjoy your day!
blessings!

Regina E said...

wow wow wow...how adorable is this ...i love it...hugs

Holly Young said...

Very cute! Love the way it opens. I know you like your strawberries!

Stef H said...

now THAT'S one fabulous strawberry!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.So pretty.