Saturday, June 26, 2010

Peachy Keen challenge #31--UPDATED

Ok I had time to play today--yeah!!! Now for my Peachy Keen Challenge-I think I want my hubby to make a frame for this, or I may decide to take off the sentiment and make a photo circle there? I used the create a critter cart for the sketch, making the adorable little deer, and the butterflies.I used Peachy Keen stamps for the faces of the deer, and butterflies. The sentiment is one I found in with my stamps--not sure who makes it. The designer papers I used for this were all from a DCWV stack called Linen Closet.
UPDATE:
Ok- so as I said, I may add a photo or something-
Well, that is what I have decided to do--make it into a scrapbook page--as It was too large to be just a card. I hope this change doesn't disqualify me from the challenge-but I am really happy with the way it turned out, so it was worth it if it does! : )
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is beautiful! I love the papers you used and the butterflies are so adorable!

Fleur said...

Hi gorgeous card, thanks for visiting my blog. LOTV stands for lili of the valley. they have some awesome stamps, and I just love them all.
http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/

Hugz Fleur xXx

GiGi said...

THAT IS A SUPER CUTE CARD! I love the deer and the butterflies. Great job!

Kel said...

Awww..that is just adorable.. I'm just loving the lil faces on the butterflies. Nice job!

Glora said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love the papers you chose and EVERYTHING about it! Fabulous job!

Unknown said...

OMG!! This is SO sweet!! I LOVE your colours and the whole card is SO gorgeous.

Angelica Suarez said...

I love this!!! Your deer is adorable, and those butterflies are perfect! Great job with the sketch, good luck this week & thanks for playing along! Hugs, Angelica @ PKS

Lisa B said...

How stinkin cute is your card???? The printed paper on the butterflies and deer are just to cute. I also love how you turned it into a scrapbook page!!

You did a great job...good luck!

My Creative Time said...

THIS IS SOOOO Super SWEET! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Janice W. said...

I love that you changed it into a beautiful scrapbook page! Looks great and those butterflies are sweet! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS! Good Luck!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEE This is just beyond cute! I love your papers and layers and the cute die cuts. Wonderful card.

hugs!!! So happy to be back home... got lots to catch up on. I missed ya!

Vicky said...

aww, adorable card I like the colors you chose.

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

How adorable!!

Raven B said...

I agree you should make a frame for it. It is darling!
Hugs,
Raven

Samantha Casey said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the the deer and color combination. You did a great job with the challenge! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Lorie said...

GREAT layout, Rhonda! Glad to have you join us again at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie