Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello! I just wanted to stop in today and show you the cuts I made for the swap I entered into over at Serenity Scrappers. We were to make 5 cuts (12 each). I stayed up LATE last night getting them done--I was having so much fun! All but one of the cuts came from the cricut cart Straight From The Nest. The strawberry came from the cricut cart Hello Kitty Greetings. I have never participated in a swap before, so am a little unsure of it all- but hope these will be ok!

Well, I have the day off for a change--yeah!!! So I am off to take two of my girls and one friend to the move Toy Story 3!! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

DoubleClick Connections said...

These are awesome! I can't wait to receive mine in the mail!! Swaps are so fun!

Best Hobby Eva said...

Thanks, Rhonda for joining the swap. I think you are going to pleased with all the cuts!! I have seen some already and the ladies and guys have done a great job!!!

Laurie
Serenity Scrappers

Kel said...

Omosh.. I can't wait to get these.. I'm in on the swap too.. I LOVE EM!!!

treesawardincrafts said...

Gosh Rhonda, that looks like fun. There are so many things to entertain us on in blog land isn't there? Hugs, Teresa xxx

Best Hobby Eva said...

Rhonda, received your cuts today. Thanks so much for sending!! They are even cuter in person!!

MANDEE said...

Love LOVE LOVE the cherry trees!!!! SOOOOO CUUUTTEEE!!!!