Thursday, December 25, 2008

squigglefly card and award thank you!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
I just wanted to share real quick the latest squigglefly download card I have done..to check out the downloads there go here http://www.squigglefly.com/ It is so easy and I think they are all so talented over there!! Thanks for stopping by-Enjoy the day!







I also wanted to send a huge THANK YOU out to my new blogger friend Heather http://vanillahevn.blogspot.com/ for this wonderful award!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated
I'd like to pass it on to these wonderful blogs:
Thanks to all of you for posting such wonderful cards and new techniques-I truly love reading your blogs-they are awesome!!

3 comments:

Sally Bentham said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award, and for taking the time to look at my blog.

Sallyxx

Heather "Hev" said...

You are most welcome Rhonda :)

Thankyou for your friendship :)

Cazzy said...

Wow, thanks Rhonda, I have only just found this I guess due to my computer breaking before Christmas and it is still not fixed, using my son's.

Carol