Saturday, February 21, 2009

sara kay card


I have had time to do two cards tonight! I have had so much fun! I had this image in my box of goodies-must have been from a swap or blog candy- I am not sure, but I think it is a gorgeous image, and I have used new su papers called sweet nothings. I have added a ribon (from a pack made by making memories) which i put brads in the middle of each flower. I used the scallop punch and made the circle into a flower by cutting inbetween each scallop. the butterfly is from a k&c co. embellishment pack.

I am really happy with this one, hope you like it?! sorry photo is so dark looking.

2 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Oooh I love what you have done here Rhonda :)

Anonymous said...

OOOOH girl!! This is so gorgeous!! That strip of pretty flowers add so much to the gorgeousness of this card!! :) TFS!