Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Digital Tuesday with The Stamping Boutique


Hello All!
Today's card has been made for the Digital Tuesday challenge. This adorable image is by Tracey from The Stamping Boutique -who is sponsoring the challenge this week! I am quite sure you can tell that I am not Irish-as I have no idea what color his skilt is supposed to be-so I apologize now if it is horribly wrong! This image is Irish AJ-if you would like to see my card made with Irish Audrey go here. Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. This is such a cool card, I love it. Great colours on the kilt. Fabulous. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Diane said...

Ahhh, perfect for St Patty's love the colors!!!

Mary Giles said...

Rhonda this is a fabulous St. Patrick's day card. Love how you color this piper.

Anonymous said...

AWW! How adorable!! This is so sweet!! Love your coloring Rhonda!! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh my...he is a cutie...and the kilt looks fabulous:o) What an adorable creation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Stef H said...

oh how cute. i love his skirt. and he wears it proudly too! great card!

Lauretta's Digital stamps said...

so cute.. love the coloring ;))

Hugs x