Monday, June 7, 2010

The Stamping Boutique and Two Sketches 4 You

Hi again--yeah- two posts for today! Please scroll down for the Aspire to Thrive Childrens Charity Challenge!!

This challenge over at Two Sketches 4 You is a fun sketch, sponsored this week by TSB!! And do I ever have a fun image to play with for it! This image is Cynthia Gathering Mushrooms-and she is so ever adorable--isn't she?!!! I have used dp from Cosmo Cricket--I think they worked perfect with this image! They are from the Earth Love pad. I used my Distress Inks-tattered Rose for behind the image. I also two SU punches for my SU sentiment. Ribbon is Vanilla Solid from K i memories and was great cuz it was self adhesive! Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!!!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

great job with the sketch Rhonda! Very cute card.

CarlaKH said...

This is just adorable! Love the colors you used.

Maria Matter said...

very cute Rhonda!!!
blessings!

Diane said...

Cute image and card!!! Love those mushrooms!!