Sunday, June 6, 2010

can you see it now? Heehee

SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010

Emmas throwback Thursday card

Emma is doing Throwback Thursday--which is going to focus on using some of the older cricut carts. This week she used Animal Kingdom--which I actually have! So this is the card I have made for her challenge.
I used My Pink stamper sentiment from her Punnylicious set.
I gave her lots of bling and a little ribbon from my stash and used some dp papers from Kiwi and DCWV. I also gave her some googly eyes.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh Rhonda this is so cute...love it and those googly eyes are darling!! Hope your weekend was a great one.

HUGS.
Vicki

My Creative Time said...

I am soooo sorry my friend, but I still can't see it:( ALL I see is a small square w/an "x" in it! Maybe try uploading the picture by itself!
Big Hugs & good luck!
Emma;)

My Creative Time said...

Did you re-upload it to my blog???
maybe that will work! then I'll remove the other entry!