Thursday, October 21, 2010

A SF card and a project

Ok- I am back--I have my little kiddo home with me today-she woke up in the middle of the night with a 101 temp, so I figured she best stay at home--since I had the day off anyways. I had an appointment for my mammogram this morning-and I am really impressed with the hospital for their Mammo department. It is set up to be so comfortable--really nice! So, I made this card to send out to them--the digi image is from Squigglelfly-and is one of the inside outs.


 I also made something the other day to send off to my daughter Brittany-who is in College-she has always had such a thing for anything that involved Breast Cancer Awareness. It is a wreath - made up with several BCA items on it--and I got a pin today that I can add to it before I send it to her. It was so easy to make!! the little dangle that is kind of hidden in the photo says " courage".

We also got to finally meet her boyfriend a couple of days ago--here is a pic--aren't they a  great looking couple?!!
Well, off to read Emily her library book--(she is loving the Magic Tree House collection right now)-hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great projects!

Best Hobby Eva said...

How clever that card is. I love it! Great job and the wreath, amazing!! You have been busy. What an awesome picture of your daughter. So hard when they grow up isn't??

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Your projects are amazing!! I adore the card with the image and pink...the wreath is so stunning girl!! Great photo of your daughter!! :)

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!1
I was about to say "and I like your bra".... but you know what I mean... the card! I have to make one! lol

Gaby
gabycreates.com

Holly said...

Rhonda your bra card turned out so cute! You picked great paper to do the bra in. I LOVE your wreath! So creative and sweet!