Monday, October 25, 2010

Tomorrow's Brownies craft

Hi all! Tomorrow is Brownies--and I am a co-leader( my youngest- Emily- is in the group!), one of the things I have been doing since I started being a co-leader is the craft for each of the meetings.
Wanna see what the craft is for tomorrow? Keep in mind these girls are only 2nd and 3rd graders-so it can't be anything too difficult as we only have an hour.
I got this idea from a magazine, and thought it was a great idea to get the girls thinking of what they were thankful for! what do you think?

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I think it is so super! They will love doing such a fun project!

Besthobbyeva said...

Ohhh, I love it and think the girls will too!! They get to put their thinking caps on and create! Great project for them. TFS!!