Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I need to vent.....

all right--so my daughter and I just cut an image out of one of the newest cricut carts I have purchased---Twinkle Toes...Dancer5 cuts out backwards!!!! when she cuts out her bow is on the opposite side it shows it in the book--thus when you cut out the bow--it is backwards and does not fit properly! Am I the only one who has found this problem?
 And as long as I am venting....I guess I will take it one step further and say that I am SO DISGUSTED with the cricut rewards program!! I have 490 cricut rewards and I was going to turn them in for a set of cricut mats 12x12--I thought that was pretty cool to be able to get that with the rewards! NOT!!!! Sure you can get it ---if you want to pay $11.88 in shipping!!! I THINK NOT--when I can purchase them like I did last week at JoaAnnes for under $10-----

Hmnn... I really don't feel any better!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

You are not alone, dear.

Did you read this post?
http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/2011/07/so-lame.html

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh no!!! I am so so so sorry to hear this Rhonda!!! I have never cut all of my images from my carts, but I know that has to be frustrating. I would imagine they would have better service and the reward system would actually work the way you would thing seeing as how much money we spend on the products. I know venting is good, but sorry it did not make you feel better. Let us know if you are able to contact the company and get it worked out. Sending hugs.

FitterTwit said...

hahahaha... Marlene is helping me spread the word! If I can keep even ONE person from the frustration that we have gone through.... well, that would be just swell! Thank for the comment and "I hear ya sista!!!"

Kelly said...

I'm sorry that you had problems, it's got to be frustrating. I have had problems with some of the cartridges too. I think Provocraft is getting too big for the britches!

Besthobbyeva said...

I am going to check out the post Marlene gave you.

The cricut, although a wonderful tool, can be sooooo frustrating!! I feel your pain. That is awful about the shipping as well so frustrating!!!

Laurie

Stef H said...

yeah.... i had trouble redeeming my rewards too! go figure!!!

always good to see you sweetie. so glad you stopped by.

hugs :)

Diane said...

Yes, shipping is outrageous...I got 2 catridges and my shipping was the same as yours...but at least it was cartridges and not mats.....they need to improve...!!