Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mikala Ann and Sweet Sketch Wednesday

WOW! This day has went by way too fast! I don't seem to have gotten much done at all!! O'well, I did get this card made with this adorable image from THE CUTTING CAFE! This one is Mikala Ann from the set Elisha Jean and Friends Berry Sweet. I have also used the cute little frame from the set Elisha and Friends-Basket for you. Design papers are from Cosmo Cricket, also used were some rub-ons (not sure where they came from), and a few flowers I got in a little package form a craft store about an hour away. (the ONLY craft store around here besides Jo-annes, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby!) I have used this fun sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for my card as well.
A couple of reminders--You can get your own FREE set of Elisha Jean and Friends-holding a balloon--but you need to hurry, it is only available for FREE until midnight tonight! You can read my post HERE if you are interested!
Also don't forget to enter my blog candy!

16 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh Rhonda, she is adorable....you do fantastic coloring I love it...great job...hugs

mulberry station said...

I love your strawberry girl. She is so sweet. You did a beautiful job coloring her up. I love your papers too! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your adorable card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card such fab colours and a great image super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeannie said...

Sweet image and papers and I love all of the fun flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Totally adorable! The image, papers & flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Carole Beath said...

Adorable....with a capital A. Love your coloring and the design.
Carole

Kathie said...

Oh Rhonda, I just love your card, especially your strawberry girl and those beautiful strawberries. Wonderful papers and awesome embellishments. I just love your card, thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Great colors on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the cute image and pretty flowers.
luv
Debby

Linda Anderson said...

Oh wow, what an absolutely adorable card!!! Love that little girl image! She is soooooo sweet!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

melody said...

what a scrumptious card! lovin your color scheme...and what a darlin image ~ great take on the sketch chickie

Besthobbyeva said...

You are on a roll!! Wow, every card I see I absolutely love!! She is so darn cute!!! So much fun!

Laurie

Sharon Basel said...

Such a berry cute card Rhonda! Perfectly coloring image, perfect papers and flower embellishments. Terrific job! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

sO Super CUTE!!! She is adorable. Love the layout and papers too.

HUGS!

Kelly said...

Adorable card. When I seen it on The Cafe's blog I just had to stop by to let you know how awesome it is. Everything about it is perfect!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda this is a "berry" sweet card!