Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Squigglefly challenge card

Hello!
 Did you all happen to check out the new challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog?
They have a recipe challenge going on, brought to you by Holly's Hobbyists, this week! You really don't want to miss out on their inspiration--it is great! Well, I finally got the chance today to make a card for the challenge-the recipe is as follows:
Your image ( a Squigglefly image-if you want to qualify to win the prize this week)
a die-cut
brads, or eyelets
ribbon, or lace

For my image I have used: Hanging Cat Basket by artist Louise Gardner. Isn't this kitty adorable?!! She looks so very cozy!
Well, hope you'll stop back by soon, but I may not be back until Monday, when a new challenge starts over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog-cuz I have to work 56 hours in the next 5 days.
Rhonda


9 comments:

Holly said...

Rhonda this is adorable. I really love the paper and the flower shaped brads. Yikes - that's a lot of working to be done over the next five days. I hope you're still enjoying it.

HeatherLynn said...

this is sooo stinkin' cute!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

What a darling card!! This image is soooo adorable! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog today. I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Rose Petal said...

Hello Rhonda. What a beautiful card, I just love that paper, stunning, and it really highlights your wonderful cute image.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxxx

Norma said...

Aww such a cute card!! Thank you for sharing and have a fantastic day!!
Hugs,
Norma

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute image! Love the great paper too! Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

THERESA said...

Just love this, could not help but smile as i was looking at the kitty..........:))
Thanks for playing with!!
lotsa luv

Jessica S said...

Love your coloring with the cute kitty! Fabulous card. Wanted to peek in and say THANK YOU so much for the fun prize pack. It came today and I adore even more than I did in the picture during the FBD Hop!
:O)
Jessica S
*Hugs*

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, love this cute little kitty and you have colored it wonderfully.