Tuesday, July 17, 2012

UPDATED BABY CARD -THE CUTTING CAFE



UPDATED: I wasn't happy with the papers I used on my first card-so I have redone this, and am much happier with it now! This is my new card: I added papers from This and That-Charming paper pad.
This was the first one: just a wee bit too plain
I have also now added a baby girl card too, using
BABY SHAPED CARD and a new file: (not even available yet)
OWL SHAPED CARD SET

Hi all! As most of you know - my daughter Chelsie is going to have a BABY BOY in October. So I made this adorable little card with a file named BABY SHAPED CARD fromTHE CUTTING CAFE. I also used a part of another file called: ALL ABOUT BABIES (the elephant).
what a super fun file-you can do so much with it!! So many ideas, for  boy or girl baby cards!!


****Watch for a special sale with a lot of the files us DT are using this week for our FREE CHOICE -and make sure to stop by and check them all out HERE-you are in for some huge inspiration!!***
Have a great day and THANK YOU for stopping by!
Rhonda

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg, they are both stinkin cute girl.....congrats again

VanessaB said...

it was SO CUTE before, but you're right- it's even CUTER now. awesome job on both. :)

Migdalia said...

You did a Great Job on both cards!!
Migdalia

Kel said...

Great cards! Congrats too :)!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh, I like them both! Really cute! Congrats grandma!

Hugs,
Chriss

Lori said...

Your baby cards are adorable!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

both cards are so cute, Great job....