Thursday, May 16, 2013

I am so excited!

 My hubby made a shelf for my Cricut imagine to sit on--under my desk!! Yeah!( I haven't used it for forever-because it was so big, I put it away and put my expression back on my desk.) But now I can have both and I am so excited!! It inspired me to clean up my craft room yesterday--now I just have to dust and then I will get some pics to show you--the shelf is not "pretty" but functional, which is all I had asked...

I found that I have not used my bags of  "scraps", seeming that most of them were over in the closet--so I brought them out onto a shelf right above where I sit--maybe I will reach for them more now...I even went through the extra drawer of scraps, and added them to the bags--each of its own color!! And I found that I have a whole basket of digi images that have already been printed--and I mean a whole basket!! Goodness--now I know where all that ink has went!!!

So, watch for the pics in the next day or two--and after I get Emily's birthday party over with and my sons Graduation party over with-and the garage sale (Memorial Day weekend) over with, I WILL be doing a blog candy to help me reach 300 followers--so stop back by often, so you don't miss out!!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Can't wait to see some pictures. I would like to organize my scraps by color this summer and start using them.

Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

nwilliams6 said...

Can't wait to see what you create now that you have things where you need them - such a great feeling I am sure. Hugz!

Diane said...

Looking forward to seeing your room...am in the process of switching my creative room to another room...what was I thinking...ugh, a long process!!

Stef H said...

i'm waiting patiently! how exciting! it's ALWAYS fun to clean up your craft room. trust me - LOL.

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

good for you Rhonda! I need to do some re-organizing and cleaning out in my craft room too. Maybe when we finish these floors...

Larisa said...

Very nice news Rhonda!
Oh, I wish I had any digi images and even a whole basket! - I would find how to use them))