Monday, May 13, 2013

Time for THE CUTTING CAFE Inspiration...COFFEE...

To go to my Squigglefly Challenge post go HERE

This week we have been asked by the lovely Regina of THE CUTTING CAFE to use one of three coffee sets. I picked this one:
                                             GOT COFFEE?... Printable stamp set.
I have also used skittles, some lovely ric rack from a wonderful blogging friend,  and my little tool from Imaginisce that you can make your own brads, so they can match your projects.

                                          This is the inside-another image from the same set.
This one is for my MOM who has done so much for lately!
 Thanks for stopping by!
Rhonda

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Rhonda! I love the little gems on your design!! HUGS :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Cute paper and love the trim! Carri~Abusybee

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH HOW SWEET / CUTE / FUN this is! LOVE the inside and the colors are so pretty!

Regina Easter said...

hey rhonda girlie....this is soooooo darn sweet and I love love love the yellow and green....hugs

Sparkly Engineer said...

Darling card. I think the entire design is so bright and fun.

bonkdawn said...

Absolutely adorable and who doesn't love coffee?!? I am going to have to check out those sets!
-Dawn
http://serenityscrappers.blogspot.com/

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

The colors are so fun that it is one of those projects that shout happiness..Krista

Rose said...

super fun and cute :)

oscaralley said...

What a fun card and I love the colors.

oscaralley said...

What a fun card and I love the colors.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun card for your Mother - love the cups and then the cute way you did the inside. Sweet, sweet sweet - Moms are so wonderful. Hugz!

Leslie said...

an adorable card!

VanessaB said...

so cute!