Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Birthday card....with Fashionista Roxanne

Hi all....wow, it has been a while since I posted!
I wanted to share with you a card I made for my niece's birthday....I used Roxanne one of the Fahsionistas available over from Unity Stamps--they are drawn by artist Tracey Malnofski.


Isn't she just fabulous?!!! She was just perfect for an 18 year olds birthday card!!

Speaking of Tracey, I have ordered one her prints....it is of a gorgeous Elephant!! I can't wait to get it and decide where it is going to go!
Well, tonight we had honors convocation...Emily was on the superintendents list, and also several more awards!! So proud of her! Tomorrow is her birthday, I can't believe she is almost 12 years old!! We are going to Chicago in June to take her to the American Girl Store, she is very excited-and is taking a friend along with us.....I am looking forward to the trip too....I think it will be a lot of fun!
Well, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

love that image.....awesome coloring to