Monday, May 18, 2015

Treat Cup Card with The Cutting Cafe

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! We had lots going on, so it went by way too fast!
I wanted to share a cute card, and project I made. I have used the new TREAT CUP CARDS file and the LITTLE RED WAGON file from THE CUTTING CAFE.

I have made this for a "WAGON' themed Baby Shower, isn't it just perfect? 


And here is the card I made to go with it:


I put little blue baby pins and hearts in the treat box, so it really rattles!
You can't really tell by the picture, but the treat cup stands out with plenty of room for treats to be put inside.
The TREAT CUP CARDS file has 7 different treat cup cards to make 

FLOWER TREAT CUP CARD
LADYBUG TREAT CUP CARD
PIG TREAT CUP CARD
HOT AIR BALLOON TREAT CUP CARD
GUMBALL MACHINE TREAT CUP CARD
RATTLE TREAT CUP CARD
CANDY TREAT CUP CARD
along with a BOX for packaging them in....so cute!!


I hope you get the opportunity to check out the AWESOME TREAT BOXES the rest of the DT made over on THE CUTTING CAFE Blog on the 21rst.....where you will also have the chance at winning 3 free CUTTING CAFE files of your own, just for commenting!
Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable!!! I love your treat cup card and the wagon too. :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love the wagon carrying the boxes ! The treat cup card is fab too!
Hugs,
Georgia

Regina Easter said...

oh my what a sweet project...love the wagon to.....totally adorable

Diane said...

So cute and adorable Rhonda!! What a cute, cute idea!! I have been using "The Cutting cafe" lately and just love their easy to use cut files!!

Keri’s Kreativity said...

Rhonda, this is so cute! The card is adorable and then the little red wagon too!!

Angeline Choo said...

Oh, the card is the perfect addition to the wagon. CUTE!