Monday, April 29, 2013

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS-- DIGI RELEASE...Blog candy

Good Morning!
I am so excited to be back on the Fresh Brewed Designs DT..so, I have a small blog candy to celebrate today, and it is a new release of digis today as well! I also have to share that if you buy a digi this week from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS, you get one of the same amount or less for FREE if you use this
code: * newdigis *.
There are several new awesome digis, but I have used: Blossoms and Butterflies...
I love these flowers!
I would show you a pic of my blog candy giveaway, but my card for my camera broke when I went to put it into my computer...so, I will show you this one ...it is an unmounted LATTE LOVE RUBBER STAMP!
Just leave a comment and a way for me to contact you to be in the random.org drawing.
Gotta love that, right? Coffee and Giveaways are always good!! You can see more inspiration over at the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG.
Thanks for stopping by today--hope you have a great week!
Rhonda

9 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is a gorgeous card!!! Love the colors you have used for this image!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

THIS IS JUST SOOOOO SWEET RHONDA!!! I love the colors you chose, the bling inside the flower and the lovely tag you hung on the card with the pretty twine. I can't help but smile when I look at this card. It just makes me feel happy :)

Thank you for offering up the blog candy!!! and WOOT WOOT for your being back on the team. I told you I never actually let you leave, I was just patiently waiting for you to be able to come back :D
You know I love ya!!! and am so happy to be able to show off your talent again!

Big hugs and smiles,
Heather

Tiggerscraps said...

I love your card, the colors are great together! Happy to be on the DT with you

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card Rhonda. I like the add gems in the middle of your flowers and that two tone leaf and steam is perfect. TFS AJ-

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful design Rhonda!! Love the colors!! :) HUGS

Ardilla said...

Your card is beautiful... Love the bright colors :)
Ardilla :)
(tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a pretty card. I love how you blinged up the centre of the flowers with gems. Such a creative idea. So happy to be on the team with you.

Lisa

Edwina said...

Your card is beautiful. I love your bow. Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

VanessaB said...

yay! so happy you're back! :) this card is gorgeous! I just love the colors