Monday, April 15, 2013

Squigglefly Challenge #15--Mothers Day cards...

**To check out my DAY #3- FRESH BREWED DESIGNS HOP project go HERE--to enter my small blog candy from Day #1 go HERE.**

Now for this week's challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog is Mothers Days cards!
Here is the card I have made:
I have used a newer Squigglefly digi image called: Back Yard Vacation by artist Cheryl Alger.
I would be so happy to have spring right now, that I just had to use this image for my Mothers Day card! Besides, the fact that she LOVES birdhouses!! Make sure to check out the Squigglefly Challenge Blog for all the awesome inspiration brought to you this week by Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals!
Bye for now,
Rhonda

10 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

How absolutely adorable is this card. So much fun!! I love the birdhouses all stacked up. I like how the mat is not centered, it really gives it that fun feel.

Great job!

Laurie

Stef H said...

i love birdhouses. pictures, stamps, real... i have a small (very small) collection of them around my house (even if it doesn't go with my decor - LOL). this is simply stunning!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

What a beautiful card and your coloring on it is awesome.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous coloring Rhonda!! Love this image and perfect for mother's day! :) HUGS

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Would love if you joined us at 2 Creative Chicks challenge.This months theme is "Mother's Day".
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a pretty card. I like the image used. TFS AJ-

Pat said...

Great card, Rhonda! Love the kooky condo for the birds!

nwilliams6 said...

Beauitful card! Love those fun birdhouses (colored so well too)and your great papers. Lovely card! Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
This image is so cute and you've colored it wonderfully - it just makes me smile - it's darling!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love that you coloured the birdhouses in similar colours. This is just gorgeous Rhonda! Thanks for the great challenge - not usually this early in getting mine done (now I just have to remember to mail it on time!!)