Sunday, April 14, 2013

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS RUBBER HOP -Day #2

Hello!
 Day Two...glad you are back for another day of the 
RUBBER HOP!
I have another gorgeous stamp to share with you today...she is called: CHLOE'S CUPCAKE. She is so fun!! This sentiment is actually from another new set by FBD which I showed yesterday..Latte Love.


I have colored her up with my copics and added some skittles which can be found  HERE. I have also added some liquid pearls, some ribbon and punched out hearts from (SU).

Make sure to stop over to my blog-- DAY #1-- to enter my small blog candy for this hop.
And don't forget to stop back tomorrow for Day #3!
Thanks for stopping by-Rhonda




11 comments:

Linda . J said...

A fantastic card loving the colours you have used and the image is brilliant
Hugs Linda

Besthobbyeva said...

Hello my friend! Loving your new blog look!

I just adore this card. You did an amazing job with the coloring, she is too cute. I love the patterned paper as well!! Great job.

Laurie
PS. We are still around life has been crazy for us lately!!

VanessaB said...

such a sweet card. love the little hearts added

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh this is so cute. I love the gems in each heart. TFS AJ-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Another great card Rhonda. Love that DP.

Lisa D.

Edwina said...

So pretty! i love your papers and the layout of the card. The ribbon is so pretty too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

nwilliams6 said...

This is a great new stamp and you made it shine! I love FBD images! Cute card. Hugz!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO Pretty!!!
I LOVE the layout and the fun layers of gorgeous floral paper. What a SWEET card this is!!!
LOVE everything about it.

Thank you for being a part of this hop with us! <3

ike said...

Great selection of colours... so pretty and reminds me of Spring :-)
Hugz
IKE xxx

Anonymous said...

Another great card Rhonda! Hugs~Patti

Sheryl said...

Love this layout! And those papers are so yummy! What a real pretty card! I love the pretty hearts and bling that you added!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl