Thursday, April 18, 2013

I am a GUEST DESIGNER for DOUBLE CLICK CONNECTIONS...

Hello! So glad you could stop by today! Today I am the Guest Designer over at
 If you don't know Carri--she is a wonderful, creative card maker, who I have followed for some time now; and I love her blog!
Carri sells SKITTLES, which I also Love--so, I have made an organization system for them, to make them easier to get to!
I do daycare in my home, so I saved up and washed-out the plastic baby food containers--I knew I could find something to do with them! They were perfect to put my SKITTLES in! I then took my DYMO  and added the names of the colors  to the outside of each container..later I also added 1 SKITTLE to the outside of each container with my Hot glue gun too, it is now so easy to see what color you are looking for! (Holly helped out with this idea) Thanks Holly!
 My hubby put together a few scraps and built the storage unit for me--then I painted and added some Designer paper from My Minds Eye, called Love Nest.  I made the SKITTLE sign with MY Creative Times Build a banner set and also the Label Font set-didn't it come out cute?! So there you go....simple, yet ORGANIZED!
I even have enough extra room (until Carri comes up with more colors) to organize my Tim Holts Inks.


I tried to get a bit closer, so you can actually see what it says: (click on the photo and it will be clearer)


Now, I have also made a card for today to show off how the SKITTLES look on your cards/projects.


I just had to use a little BEE...isn't he cute? He is from Create a Critter. I added a wobble, so he wobbles and looks really happy, and I have used my Sunshine Yellow SKITTLES!
So, gotta run, but make sure to check out Carri's blog and order yourself  up some of these fun and fabulous SKITTLES!
Thanks for stopping by today--see you Later!
Rhonda





9 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats on your DT gig Rhonda!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Woops that should have said GDT gig. Sorry. Fingers are working faster than my brain at the moment.

nwilliams6 said...

Your card is sooo cute and those Skittles look darling in it. I use to use something like these years ago - I need to get more as I love them. Congrats on the GDT spot. Hugz!

Sherrie K. said...

I love the storage idea and it always feels good to have my craft room organized!
your card is simply adorable! The bumble bee is so sweet and what a cute face:)
Love the skittles and congrats on your GD spot at Carri's blog!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Congrats on your Guest Spot...Yay! I love that little bee :) and I love how you organized your skittles :)

~Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots

Migdalia said...

A wonderful and crafty idea on storing your skittles,Rhonda! Super Cute Bee card as well.
Congrats to you on being the 1st DG!
Awesome!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks so much for being my first Guest Designer!! Your project is amazing!! Thanks for sharing your adorable bee card too! Carri~Abusybee

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, your bee creation is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :) Love the "skittles" too! I hope you received my reply back...sorry it took a while to get back with you! Hope you get everything organized!! HUGS

Pat N. said...

Wow you're so organized! This is a wonderful idea and so beautifully decorated. TFS. Your bee card is super adorable.