Monday, April 15, 2013

Fresh Brewed Hop - Day #3

All right-are you ready for -Day #3-of the Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamp Hop?

Today I have made a gift card holder--the holder itself is from My Creative Time-but I have embellished it with a stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs. This stamp is called LATTE LOVE and comes with 2 sentiments. I have used some of the ribbon which is the same ribbon as the blog candy being given away to one lucky commenter over on The Fresh Brewed Blog. What a fun way to give a gift card for Coffee!!

Don't forget to stop on over to my blog-Day#1 and enter for the small blog candy I have going during this hop- the winner will be picked randomly from the day #1 blog post.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Rhonda

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!
I LOVE the colors and how soft it is. The ribbon looks gorgeous! and I love that pop of pink!!!

ike said...

WoWza - gorgeous - love the colours and that ribbon is cool. Wouldn't mind a TuT on how you made this too :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

An'Jenic G. said...

Another beautiful card. I love the colors. TFS AJ-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Rhonda. I think this is my favourite of all the projects you did for the hop. Just love those soft colours. You did Heather proud as a guest this month. Way to go.

Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Such great cards. Heather is very blessed with such great friends! Hugs~Patti

Edwina said...

Love the peach and light green on your card. This will make a wonderful gift for someone. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sheryl said...

Gasp! I love, love, love this card! I love everything about it!
That soft pretty aqua! The delicate lace! The awesome faux stitching and the perfect pop of pink! BEAUTIFUL CARD!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

nwilliams6 said...

I love love love that colors and papers you used on this. Wow. So refreshing. Hugz!