Sunday, June 14, 2009

A lil' book to show you!



Hello! Last week when I got together with a few gals who also stamp-they brought the instructions to make this cute lil' book-I finally got mine made so thought I would show it to you! There is also a pic of what the inside looks like-it even has a place for post it notes! (I had to ask Emily where they went-she had them out in the garage where she must have been doodling while out there with Daddy!) It has several pages that you could journal or add small photos to-keep quotes or what not. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

absitively, posolutely beautiful!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

This is really nice Rhonda! They'd make a nice gift too!

nessy said...

what a lovely book ~beautifully made ~just an ideal gift!!
vanessa xx

Diane said...

Very cute little book! I love making these kind of projects, they are so fun...very nice!!!

Sara said...

This is beautiful, I love it!