Friday, June 5, 2009

Season of trees


Hi everyone! Well, it will ba short post as I have to get to bed-gotta work early tomorrow!! Have you seen all the new images over on the SQUIGGLEFLY site?
This tree set is so adorable, and is available here . I have used all four in the set and made a SEASON of trees card set-hope you like them! I have colored with my copics and used some SU papers along with one on each card from Pinc pebbles Inc. I used my cricut to cut out the images in the corners.Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Stef H said...

I love it. I love the little embellies you added in the corners.

Hugs,

Crystal said...

Super cute...makes a love ly ser of cards!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Rhonda, love the images and all the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Holly Young said...

I'm loving these Rhonda! Your choice of papers for each one is fantastic and the little embellishment in the corner is the perfect touch! Love your coloring too!

Debby said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda!! I just love this set of cards!! I saw the images and thought about getting it...you've convinced me that this is a brilliant way to make up several quick ones at one time!! Very awesome layout!! ;)

Heather Huggins said...

Cute!! These are great!!

Kim said...

amazing cards Rhonda! You have been one busy lady!!!

Unknown said...

These are so cute!