Saturday, June 20, 2009

A surprise from Sara


That is the name of this new image! Isn't she the absolute most adorable!!!! I got her over at Squigglefly, and you can too-just go here . She reminds me of all the Strawberry Shortcake dolls and horses and backpacks and clothes......I have bought for Emily! I am no longer sure if it is really Emily or I who really likes SS so much! : ) She even has a strawberry shortcake ceiling fan! Well, enough about that and back to this card-I have colored her with my copicso-ya'll are probably getting tired of the same old colors-but untill I can get more copics, I hope you are ok with them! The cardstock is of course SU and the desinger papers are from a stack called Nanas Nursery by DCWV. I added a few stickles on the clouds and used a couple embellishments from my stash. The ribbons on the card are from Making Memories-Kate. Well, gotta run-Happy Fathers day to any Fathers out there!

7 comments:

beekay_07 said...

AWWW!!! This looks like a cover of a book...so cute!!!! I'm proud of you mama!!! Looks like a masterpiece.

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this is darling! I love all your embellishing; especially how you did the different color ribbons on the side! Just a super cute card!

Stef H said...

holy moly! it IS strawberry shortcake! that's what i thought the first time i saw this image at SF. way too cute and you rocked it. this is totally super.

hugs,

Sara said...

OMG, I love strawberry shortcake, and had lots of stuff when I was little, and buy it for my daughter. This is ADORABLE!

Maria Matter said...

Rhonda, this is adorable! You're right, she reminds me of SS! Fab coloring and choice of papers! Just a lovely card!
Blessings, Maria

Debby said...

Well if folks aren't okay with your color scheme because of your copic selection they are crazy because this is the cutest ever. I have not seen this image. I need to go get her. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

OMG Rhonda!! She's a cutie!! Love your super sweet job with the coloring!! :) I'll need to check this one out!!!