Thursday, November 19, 2009

They are here!! The twelve days of christmas snowmen that is...


Hi everyone! I real quick this afternoon made a card with one of the fantastic new images just released by Tracey over at The stamping boutique! There are all twelve days, and WOW are they ever SWEET!! I realized after I took the pic that I had planned on adding some stickles too, will have to do that later though -cuz I gotta scoot off and get the fixings for Thanksgiving Day--it is so close already! Make sure to check Tracey's blog too, as I think I saw a SPECIAL!!!!

7 comments:

nessy said...

well what a cute snowman ~and such a happy chap!! ~just love this xmas card!!
hugs,vanessa xx
ps thanks for your kind words ~sorry i have not been around

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Rhonda!!!
Wonderful!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

This is so cute I love Tracey's images and you have coloured this one beautifully.

Hugs Ali x

Stef H said...

adorable. they are great aren't they? and you've done this fabulously!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

How cute! I love the garland you added at the top and bottom. You sure know how to embellish!

Cheryl said...

This is great Rhonda...what a cutie-image!! Great choice in papers and I love all of your details here!

freida said...

SOOO PRECIOUS! Love this image and what you've done with it! FABULOUS job! :)