Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whoohoooo!!!


I am home today as the Post office is closed for Veterans Day! I have made one card so far, this was a card my Mom asked me to make-a card for a friend who just had a grand baby born! I have used an image from Squigglefly and added in the sentiment "grand" - that is the beauty of digis! you can add, or subtract things! (Although I am waiting for Holly to show us a tutorial on how to subtract items!!) Hint hint Holly!! : ) heehee! I have also cut out a couple animals from my Debbie Mumm premium prints paper pack and stuck them above the image. I am so nervous about this one-I am not used to actually making a card for someone to give! And of course if my Mom doesn't care for it-she wouldn't tell me, afraid it would hurt me feelings. So please be brutally honest with me on this one!

6 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

Lovely, what a great choice of images.

Holly said...

okay Rhonda are you ready for some brutal honesty here? It's just adorable and your mom and more importantly the new grandmom is going to love it. I really like how you've got the one giraffe tail peeking over the image. Very cute layout! I'll try to get a video tutorial of subtracting things from images (I call it erasing!) for you really soon!

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Rhonda. This is gorgreous. I love the design and the image of the pram is so nice. I love it.
Love Sandra xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Rhonda,

This is so beautiful. The animal images peeping over are great.

Hugs Ali x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a super card. i love the animals behind the main focus. toooooooo cute!

hugs,

chercroppin said...

What an adorable image! Love those animals too....she's going to love this! : )