Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stefs sketch challenge #2


I made this card last night for Stef's sketch Challenge #2! This adorable image is KK and available at The Stamping Boutique!
Sorry I am so late getting it up today, but you can join in on the fun with this one over at either of our groups-pcp or snr! Also, you want to make sure to join in with those two groups, as both have a freebie up!!! Gorgeous freebies--thank you Tracey!!! Make sure to check out Stef's too! I am still trying to remember how to add The Stamping Boutique Dt's blogs to my sidebar, but I can't figure it out-if anyone know please email me at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net and clue me in! Thanks!!!

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Rhonda!! Now this is just such an adorable image!! I love your pretty colors!! HUGS

nessy said...

oh so adorable rhonda ~love the colour combo ~ such a pretty card
vanessa xx

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Rhonda. cute card, love the image and those lovely bright papers.
Happy Crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xx

Holly said...

Very cute card Rhonda. I like the sketch that Stef came up with a lot.

Heather said...

This is sooo cute !!! I love the boots :)

Hope you are having a good week. My kids are still sick and I have gotten NO crafting done :(

Hugs to you my friend.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i just love it! thanks so much for playing. i'll email you instructions on the side bar.

hugs :P

coldwaters2 said...

How adorable is this card your colours are lovely and that wonderful laughing image brightens the day

Hugs
Lorraine x

chercroppin said...

Hey Rhonda! What a fun card! Really cute image and I love the colors you used here!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable image! Love the bright and cheery colors and the layout is fabulous!
Hugs, Christine :)

stampinfrog said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love the image and it is beautifully colored!
Hugs,Connie