Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday

NO CRICUT CUTS--that was the challenge over at Emma's Throwback Thursday -this week. Again, I think my post is late--but I am not sure as I am not positive which time zone I am in! My hubby has told me a gazillion times, and I still can't keep it straight. Either way, I thought I would show the card I made. I know this little gal looks like she is dirty--but that is how this paper pack was made!!! It is Jacks World by Cosmo Cricket, and when I first got it-I emailed them and told them there was something wrong with the paper as it looked dirty--they so kindly sent me a new pack--which was exactly the same, and here I had already thrown the other pack away--I could have kicked myself! I guess it is to look like Jack was playing with everything! It is really a cute set--and it really kind of grows on you! The stickers and stamps and ribbon were all part of the set--as well as the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How adorable!! Love all the great colors and cuttie elephants!

Georgiana said...

Super cute and the elephants are my favorite.

My Creative Time said...

Rhonda, your card couldn't be any CUTER!!! I LOVE what you did for the challenge my friend!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute card! BTW... It doesn't look dirty :)