Saturday, September 18, 2010

Squigglefly challenge

If you want to enter my blog candy go HERE
Hi-I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
The challenge over on the Squigglefly challenge blog this week is to make a creation with your favorite Squigglelfy image. I have way too many favorite SF images to pick a single favorite--but came across this one, and I love the simplicity and elegance of it!! If you haven't been over to the SF site lately--you will want to hop on over there soon, as they have LOTS of awesome new images!! I even got out the fun flock that Holly at Hog Wild about Stamping had sent me way back when I was on the DT for SF! (so I know you probably can't tell in the picture-but the cactus is fuzzy!) I think the ladies are coming over tomorrow and we are going to do lots of cricut cuts...will show you if we come up with anything good!

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi, this so pretty, I love it
Hugz Fleur xXx

Holly Young said...

oh Rhonda, this is one of my favorite images too! Great job with it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just stunning! I love LOVE what you did with the image and that gingham paper.

Have a beautiful day.

Besthobbyeva said...

Great job here, I love it!!