Sunday, September 15, 2013

All about Boys this week at THE CUTTING CAFE

* If you are looking for THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE go HERE.*

Hi all, did you have a great weekend? Mine was busy, busy, busy...but I got a few things accomplished-so it was good! This week over at THE CUTTING CAFE, Regina asked us to use one of three files...and to make them boy-ish! I have used THE OVERALLS SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE file. I have also used from THE CUTTING CAFE: ALL ABOUT BOYS PRINTABLE STAMP SET for the little Gecko, or Salamander-we do not have those little critters around here in Michigan, so I am not sure which one he is!!
The overalls are the actual card, and they lift up to put the sentiment inside, but I wanted to add this cardstock base to put them on....I really like the way they turned out!


Don't forget to check out THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG for lots more inspiration by the very talented DT on Wednesday evening!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Loves these coveralls!

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! This is too stinkin cute! Love the gingham! :)

Regina Easter said...

rhonda, this is such a sweet card.....love it

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! Living in NW WI, I can't help you with the lizard/salamander ID, but either way, it's C-U-T-E-!

gobarb26 said...

Adorable card. Really like the lizard!

Jeri said...

Precious little gingham overalls. I could bring you back a little lizard of your own when I return to Michigan from Florida in the spring. They're running around all over around our place down there. I'm sure I could capture one for you! LOL