Monday, September 2, 2013

Fresh Brewed Digi release day

If you are here to check out the newest Squigglefly challenge-go HERE.

I am so glad you popped by today, I have a super, duper, cuter than cute digi release to tell you about! Today over at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS!! This release is 5 adorable forest animals, and I can see myself using them for many different types of cards! Here is the first card I have made with them...
Isn't this little FOX just sooo cute?!! The sentiment is computer generated, and the skittles are from DoubleClick Connections.

Thanks for stopping by-Rhonda

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Awww! So cute! I love this little fox. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

nwilliams6 said...

They eyes on this adorable fox are so great! What a great card! While he/she is really cute on this card, around our house they are not considered cute as they really are pesky little things! Hugz!

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Rhonda and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Love this card!!! The colors are so pretty and sweet... and the sentiment made me chuckle. Fantastic!!!

*Vicki* said...

What a cute little feller!! Love your beautiful design! HUGS :)